Are you a member who has an Optima Health plan offered through the Federal Government? Use the links below to download your Federal Brochure RI 73-253.
2014 Benefit Changes
View and Download the 2014 Federal Brochure RI 73-253
View and Download the 2014 HMO High Option Uniform Summary of Benefits and Coverage
View and Download the 2014 HMO Standard Option Uniform Summary of Benefits and Coverage
MD Live Brochure - New for 2014
2014 FEHBP Prescription Drug Search Tool - New for 2014
**Please select "FEHBP-Custom 4-Tier"**
View and Download the 2013 Federal Brochure RI 73-253
View and Download the 2013 HMO High Option Uniform Summary of Benefits and Coverage
View and Download the 2013 HMO Standard Option Uniform Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Mail Order Pharmacy
Specialty Drugs Mail Order Pharmacy
Additional Important Information
Wellness Programs and Resources
MyLife MyPlan Programs
- Staying Healthy - Award-winning nutrition, fitness, tobacco cessation and screening programs provided at the worksite or in the privacy of your home.
- Heart Health - Resources and programs to help you maintain heart health.
- Eating for Life - Information to help you eat healthier and maintain a healthy weight.
- Yoga and Guided Meditation - Yoga and meditation can help you stay healthy.
- WalkAbout with Healthy Edge - Sentara Health and Preventive Services is pleased to offer the WalkAbout with Healthy Edge program. This six-month walking program encourages participants to start moving to get healthy and stay healthy.
- "Get Off Your Butt: Stay Smokeless For Life" - A comprehensive program designed for first-time quitters or those who have attempted to quit using tobacco products.
- Saving More - Provides extra discounts and savings for products and services to help you get—and stay—healthy. We want to help you get the most out of your health plan benefits to improve your health.
Complete Your Personal Health Assessment
HealthierFeds provides information and education to Federal employees and retirees about healthy living, greater individual responsibility for personal health, and best-treatment strategies.
For more information, visit healthierfeds.opm.gov